The Board of Directors of the Michigan Sporting Clays Association are working diligently to keep shooters informed with the latest information regarding NSCA registered shoots during this challenging time. Here are some updates regarding the status of upcoming tournaments:
- The tournament at Seaway on Saturday May 23, 2020 is still on the agenda and we have not been notified of any plans to canxel. Limited access to the clubhouse and 5 man squads with physical distancing will be in effect. Please check with the club for additional information.
- The scheduled tournament at 4-Square on Saturday May 30, 2020 is still on the agenda and we have not been notified of any plans to cancel. Sign up is available on iClays. Please check with the club for additional information.
- The scheduled tournament at Grand Blanc Huntsman’s Club on Saturday June 6, 2020 is scheduled but will not offer lunch. You can pre-register on iClays.
- Bald Mountain Shooting Range’s NSCA 75 FITASC and 50 5-Stand on Sunday June 7, 2020 is on as scheduled. Pre-registration on iClays and full payment (pay.mishoot.com) at least 48 hours prior to the event is required. More details on COVID-19 protocols and procedures are available at www.mishoot.com.
- The Halter Shooting Sports Education Center at Hillsdale, after consideration of required protocols, has requested a cancellation of their upcoming June 11-14, 2020 tournament to better prepare for future shooting at the facility. The August 22, 2020 tournament remains on the schedule pending further developments. Thanks to Bart Speith and staff for their thoughtfulness during this process.
- Tournaments scheduled at Alpena Clay Busters on June 14, 2020 and October 11, 2020 have been cancelled. Currently, these shoots have not been re-scheduled. Alpena Clay Busters is open for your shooting enjoyment. Please contact the club or check their Facebook page for current requirements for participation.
We will continue to update this page as well as the Shoot Calendar with any and all changes as soon as they are reported.